I have a minebox8 w/ a EVGA RTX 3060 (yes, i know…newb mistake) running and mining successfully at a screaming 28.822 MH/s ! I am mining ETH to hiveon pool w/ phoenix miner. hiveos.farm site is showing all stats etc… however when i try to remote, I can’t get credentials correct. I know the default is user and 1. that doesn’t work…here is what I did on first boot.
- Never even looked in BIOS, no GPU installed yet.
- Keyboard and display only
- 20amp 240 volt outlet is used
- Boot up successful
- I run command “firstrun -f” since it seemed best to do ! All videos I watched were for flashing an SSD and dropping in a rig.conf file, but my system has a built in SSD as far as I can tell.
- it asks me something like “Set password as system?” Y/N I say “Y”
- When I try Remote, choosing “Shell in a box 10.0.0.107” I am prompted for username and then password, but everything I try is a fail, how can I fix?
- at some point after putting in a GPU, it asked me for a rigid… and I gave it the rigid and numbers it wanted from my hiveos/farm setup.
- mining was happening shortly after with overclocks set decently enough from miningchamber.com setups