More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Net-test shows that ca1.hiveos.farm and ap.hiveos.farm API fail

Hi everyone,
After hiveos upgrade the hashrate went down. Mirror URL, Flight Sheets changes, update to the previous version, wifi-router and rig reboot didn`t help.
Net test shows the following:

Please, tell me what to do

As long as the current api server youre using is working correctly theres no concern that a mirror isnt online.

For the hashrate, what hardware/algo/coin? What was the hashrate before and what is it now?

hashrate was about 2 GH/s, now - 0
System type - linux
Motherboard - H81 Pro BTC R2.0 ASRock (P1.20 07/22/2014)
HD Graphics 4000 · ASRock, 6 GPU
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G1840 @ 2.80GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super
Coin - Kaspa

What miner software? Some miner developers removed kaspa as gpu mining doesnt make any sense anymore.

Also 2gh on one 1660 super? They should have done maybe 500mh

Linux 5.4.0-hiveos #140 (Kernel Version) or what do you mean?
For example 1 my rig (6 GPU but GeForce GTX 1660 Ti) currently works and gives 2.030 GH ( from 331 to 346 MH each). It also mines Kaspa. So, my farm consists of 2 workers, but one of them doesn`t give hashrate, despite it is online

ping (failed, exitcode=2)

Which miner software were you using? Srbminer, bzminer, lolminer etc etc.

Since even the highest end 4090 gpu is not even making 3 cents per day with free power on Kaspa, some miner devs removed it on the latest updates

Oh, thank you. We just renewed mining after almost 1 year brake. It`s time to change currency