More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Neoxa Mining

I am having issues getting TeamRedMiner to function mining Neoxa. I am mining Neoxa with T-Rex perfectly with my Nvidia cards. I mirrored the settings from T-Rex to TeamRedMiner and no luck. I tried a different port number for the URL and that didn’t help either. Anyone else having this issue? Suggestions?

What error(s) are you getting?

[2022-07-16 16:03:24] Pool pool.neoxa.net authorization failed. (299 ms)

Does TeamRedMiner maybe use a different port or URL than T-Rex? Here is what I am using with T-Rex and it works perfectly. stratum+tcp://pool.neoxa.net:10008

I am trying to use both T-Rex and TeamRedMiner on the same rig. It has two AMD cards and one nVidia card. I wonder if that has something to do with it. I have never run into this sort of problem. I have tried to do that same thing on another rig and no luck.

that is strange, it seems like TRM works fine with other pools too. i would check with someone at that pool to see whats going on. in the meantime i would use another pool for that miner

I figured it out. You can’t mine the same pool twice with the same rig, even when using two different miners. Maybe you can and I am missing a setting, but I used one pool for T-Rex and a different pool for TeamRedMiner and it works great now. Thank you for getting the thought process going!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.