More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Need help analyzing a miner log

有没有dashen大神帮我看看 就是我现在有算力 hiveon后台没有数据也没有收益

I would get rid of everything you have in the tuning tab first until you get it working. Your config is all off, looks like you have it trying to mine eth and etc at once but using the same server.

Once you remove that, can you post what your miner is showing in the console, any errors?

1 Like

1 Like

I have found NBMiner to be the most stable. The computer runs for days without problems but it just reboots occasionally in NBMiner.

LOLminer seems less stable, with lower hashrates.

After weeks of NBMiner, at around 215Mh/s, I was reading this and thought I’d give LOLminer a try to see if they fixed it yet. ZERO. Five minutes later, still waiting for it to get its big boy pants on.

But, it was sure consuming power, which made me suspect that it was hashing but failing to communicate that to the HiveOS server.

So I checked it on Nicehash, and found that it had, indeed, continued to hash at a fairly high rate compared to NBMiner.

703W versus the 680 or so with NBMiner.

My conclusion is that you have to look at your pool results, not just your HiveOS page to see what you are getting.

But, after I wrote the above,

I may have to reduce speeds to keep temps in check.
Around the reboot, obviously hashrate dropped

So, I figured I’d try it on the Hiveon pool.
Voila! Suddenly card readings have reappeared. (same miner: LOLMiner.)
Highest INDICATED hashrate I’ve gotten in MONTHS.

However, I showed nothing on the Hiveon pool screen
After some minutes, activity showed up on Hive’s side.
Notice the spike right there at the end. That’s the last few minutes on Hive

Connecting to pool…
DNS over HTTPS resolve failed - switching to standard resolve
Connected to flux.2miners.com(51.89.96.117):9090 (TLS disabled)
Subscribed to stratum server
Error: Worker not authorized: 0x2EAaA4cd3b5081d98A9967045D57B345457C6238.rig70707B
Authorization problem on all configured pools 0
Terminating lolMiner
any help is greatly appreciated

looks like you’re using a eth address. use a flux one.

I got this address from hitBTC. It is for flux

I also tried crypto.com address, I got the same error. How is the address should look like? Or how many characters should it be. Where should I get a good wallet? Should i triy zelcash wallet?

flux addresses do not start with 0x. use a flux address and try again. any wallet that supports it, i dont have any recommendations there

What is the wallet source if I want to use zelcash?

you don’t need to fill in the source. that’s for compatible exchanges to pull the balance and such. its not needed

Sorry called zelcore not zelcash

I will try zelcore as it does not have the 0x

That worked. I thought I have to enter a source. That is good. Thanks. What is the percentage means? And how do I know I am getting the correct rate. I am using amd rx570 4G. I will start my second rig which has a mix of 570 8g a d 580 8G. What should I expect the rate would be?

Which percentage? The accepted/rejected shares?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.