More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

NB Miner 39.6 is significantly better for LHR 74% unlocked

“LHR”:space"74" so type “LHR”: “74”

Yooo hynix family :sunglasses::sunglasses:
It jumps up to 44+MH

Hello!

AMD 20.40 (5.11.0825)
NVIDIA 470.63.01

TeamRedMiner for AMD.

Hello!
Gainward 3070 TI and Zotac 3070 LHR - Thanks

Here is my Oc for 3060 Ti (Hynix Memory) and 3080 Ti cards (Micron Memory). If can it help someone …

yeah for 2 seconds.i know i ,saw 47 mh

How much time stable?

for this time 16h … Wait And See

I have the same problem, I am searching some way force LHR in 75, do you know?

constant with small deviations, I also checked 48+ several times but it was for a few seconds so I think they can squeeze something out of this LHR;)

hi…how have gpu and os driver ?

Capture

i see latest ver 211031

what i can find ver 211102 ?

I think the last version of hiveos will not change for your results but if you want it you have to upgrade first to 211031 and after a new upgrade will be appear

why will not change for my result ? when i use your setting i will have too 45 mh ?

no you can use my OC of course - i just say the last HiveOS version and the nvidia drivers too are not very significative for results → i have test with the last nvidia drivers and i have same results …

my hynix 3060 tis are different, i have 2 MSI and 2 Gainward all hyinx. The wired thing is, each one from MSI an Gainward run lower then the other. but with some tweaking i run them at 42.5 to 44 Mhs. i switch them around in rig but always the same 2 cards run 1 or 2 Mhs higher then the others with less power.

you use NBMiner v39.7 ?

That is not “that weird”… For those 2 cards the difference may depend in Vgpu, the one with more Vgpu draws more power for the same freq, so more power for the same hashrate.