More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

N/A 0.00mh/s and non stop restart crash

I bought a rig to start in mining I configured everything well but even if the card is recognized it does not mine there is no mh / s nothing then I tried to switch it to phoenixminer and it always launches at 0.00mh and it crashes and restarts the rig to infinity.

I have a power supply of 550w waiting for my other 1000w to plug in the other card it is not his I hope

what settings? have you tried other miners?

Uploading: 20211118_211618.jpg… I use phenixminer but what rule of what?

Have you tried other miners if you’re having trouble with Phoenix? What clock settings for the card?

yes I also tried ethminer and the same but for the setting of the clock I did not touch anything but how do we see the setting of the clock? (with a screen)

from the hive web ui. what kernel are you on?

my kernel is Linux seen that I have a btc 37 but I think passes on Windows because nothing works and I am on opera

Try gminer, nbminer or teamredminer

And set your memory and core voltage at least

here is the best photo which summarizes my problem before which starts again ad infinitum

how I regulate memory and base tension at least

Update to the latest hiveOS update, then power cycle your system.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.