More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

My payment amount has been reached, but I still haven't received the payment for 2 days

• My payment amount has been reached, but I still haven’t received the payment for 2 days

Same here. Did you get any resolution? I don’t have a support response yet.

Please email me [email protected] and I can try and walk you through this and help solve the problem.

(I am not affiliated with HiveOS staff just a guy trying to help other miners out:)

Payout Not Received
You either didn’t meet threshold on time or your wallet has been locked. This is most commonly caused by surpassing the max allowed stale (5% )/invalid (8% ) rate percentage for a prolonged period of time.

Check your Hiveon Dashboard’s Shares graph. (https://hiveon.net/) You can view it by D ay, W eek or even M onth and review whether you have had too many stales/invalids recently. If that’s the case, your wallet has most likely been locked. Get in touch with support supplying your wallet address for checks.

If you are below the allowed stale / invalid rate percentage, or have fixed the issue; please contact the live support team on the website.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.