More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

My OC Settings?

Hi folks!!
I’ve seen quite a few questions posted around here about OC settings for the same cards I have… I thought I would post my settings since I haven’t seen any that resulted in the same MH as I am getting now…
Only the 570 MSI has been modded because I was trying to get the temps down, but even after replacing the thermal paste and pads - the temp remains high…
I am dual mining ETH and Zil and also DOGE intermittently and automatically… Seems to be working very well for me and extremely stable with 0 stale shares and 0 ‘dead’ cards reported. You can see from this screencap taken today, my uptime gas been over a day. Only rebooted to install the latest HiveOS patch…
Anyone see issues with my settings? Are they decent? Lemme know!!
Cheers!

nothing? no interest? old news? ah well… :worried:

you can lower your wattage a little bit by modding your bios and enabling aggressive undervolting

1 Like

and for dual mining eth + zil you can use team red miner so you can use hiveon pool as a proxy pool with ezil pool to avoid eth pool fees

1 Like

And you can avoid using MVDD because it affects only navi cards

1 Like

Hi, how does your 570 XFX behave with HiveOS 0.6-213@220127 on 5.10.0-hiveos #83 Kernel?

I just got that card but HiveOS is not detecting any OpenCL device on it. On an Ubuntu forum, I have seen that it is due to the OpenCL subsystem and suggest to lower to a 4.x kernel.

This BIOS (VGA Bios Collection: XFX RX 570 8 GB 8 GB | TechPowerUp) is the only one that seems to work, I tested all (VGA Bios Collection | TechPowerUp) of them. It keeps on complaining on the OpenCL issue, even with the BIOS modded with the Polaris BIOS.

Thanks in advance,
Héctor

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.