More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

My MSI Gaming x 3060 Ti card can't do more than 38.5MH

first i though it was because of Hynix memory. but i see people get more than 43MH from hynix cards

ive been trying this card for over a month by now. Tried both of windows & hiveos Using latest versions of NBminer & Trex miner

Other settings that i tried.

1380 Core | 2000 Memory | 170 Power
0 Core | 2000 Memory | 170 Power
1600 Core | 2000 Memory | 170 Power

please help me to get atleast 40MH :frowning:

PS: i did some research and it seems i have to BIOS mod the card to unlock the hashrate

Using T-Rex miner

guess i have to BIOS mod the card :confused:

You got that by my pic? The one that shows different memory timing and power from your own?

btw, also have another 3060 ti on another rig, but it’s a EVGA… I just dropped memory to 2150 because since adding it, that rig seems to restart the miner every 4 to 10 hours. But this only lowered hashrate by maybe 0.2 or 0.4 mh.

Don’t get me wrong, trying a different bios might do some good, I don’t know. But that wouldn’t be my first shot.

1 Like

Use locked core clocks, no power limits needed either. Offsets just waste power and are harder on the card

Flash bios with misi ventus lhr v1. Your welcome, dont forget to safe the original bios

Witam bios zostaw na koniec. To nie Radeon moza szybko zepsuć kartę .
Rtx 360 z hr na kościach hynix max 2000 MEM. Core od -500 do 0 możesz się bawić PL ustaw na 135. Ale najpierw. Sterownik na 465.31 .
Wpisz jak się nie mylę.
nvidia drivers update -465.31

is it possible to game on it after flashing bios ?

Sorry for the late reply, I don’t really know, I’ve never tried it, theoretically yes because the card principle is the same, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

Hi Percy

Before you bios mod the cards save the original bios.

I have had a couple of cards that would not install the graphics driver on Windows after a bios mod has been done.

Check if you are on the latest HiveOS and also that you use at least version 470.82 Nvidia drivers

T-Rex works best for me

Both 3060TI’s do more than 45MH

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.