More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

My 1660 Ti Settings

Hi, I’m new here, I’ve 2 GTX 1660 Ti with this configuration:

I’ve tried some different OC and this seems to be the best in MH performance.

1 Like

Which driver version ?

Hi,
You OC is ok …put speed at your fan…!!!

hi, i change my bios ending “2B” to “1E” in overclocking tab on hiveos and it’s running fine
here is the link version “1E” VGA Bios Collection: Asus GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB | TechPowerUp

for this 2b version requires all this in the memories? Not a lot? Curious to know how the temperatures of these memories are working at this clock

I settled in 4200 for memory. I get no errors crashes etc with these settings.

its very stabel. i tested for 14days

These are settings of my two 1660 Ti rigs. They’ve been runing without a hickup (and without a single invalid share) for months.

2 Likes

I have an ASUS GTX 1660 Ti Evo Gaming GPU with Micron memory and tried different overclock settings but I can’t seem to get the power down under 85W without loosing some hashrate. Any ideas how I can get less power usage for the same hashrate or even better hashrate? 85W for this card is just too much in my opinion…

Running on T Rex, pretty stable the 1660 TI are doing well although daily like a clock each get one reject share. quite strange the regularity.

Pretty impressive 34 MH/s for 69 W. I see your ASUS GPU has Samsung memory and mine has Micron, probably that is the issue why I don’t get so much MH/s…

1 Like

Yes, I wish I had bought more of the 1660 TIs instead of the 3060… lovely little devils…

I mine with RaveOS, phoenix miner and have differnet 1660 ti and super GPUs. These are my settings (maybe it can help someone :)):

Bought an ASUS desktop - does anyone have any suggested settings for this card:

GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 5944 MB · ASUS
Micron GDDR6 · 90.16.29.40.52

I believe its a newer version, was only able to get ~28 mh/s with the settings shared in this thread

Testing 1035/3900 currently showing 32 mh/s @ 84 w and 43 degrees

Is there anybody tried to update vbios to 1E or 2B from 90.16.20.40.EC for Asus 1660ti TUF Micron Memory Card ? When i try this on Hiveos it gives me below error:

NVIDIA Firmware Update Utility (Version 5.728.0)
Copyright (C) 1993-2021, NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved.

Checking for matches between display adapter(s) and image(s)…

WARNING: Firmware image PCI Subsystem ID (1043.8854)
does not match adapter PCI Subsystem ID (1043.8840).
WARNING: None of the firmware image compatible Board ID’s
match the Board ID of the adapter.
Adapter Board ID: 0121
Firmware image Board ID: 018B

You are intending to override PCI Subsystem ID.
Are you sure you want to continue?
Press ‘y’ to confirm (any other key to abort): y
Overriding the PCI Subsystem ID mismatch.

NOTE: Exception caught.
Nothing changed!

ERROR: Board ID mismatch.

@tax1040, i used your setting of 1035/3900 with 84 PL and got 31.42. Earlier was 28.8 only. There is a small increase. Thank you!

Questo è il mio settaggio per le GXT 1660TI come mi scosto non va piu bene

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.