More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

My 1660 Ti Settings

Hello, I’m new here and also to mining… started few days ago :slight_smile:

I saw the Red Panda Mining video about the absolute core clock feature and start tweaking mines with it. I haven’t seeing anyone using 950 absolute core clock in a 1660Ti, I think this number is giving me excellent results, power comsuption dropped a lot, strange thing is that if I go with less or more on the core, the hash rate goes down by a bit. Can anyone with some 1660 Ti can test these settings please. I would really like to see others results.

Also, what do you think about my mem clocks? is 1980 too much? These are Micron memories. The rigs are completly stable with just one invalid share in three days.

My video cards are MSI Gaming X model. They are in a cold place with good temps, but I really don’t want to damage them, thats why I’m asking. My mining rig is not here yet so they are working on four mother boards :sweat_smile:

Thanks for help, regars!

3 Likes

I tried with 800 as core clock and I got a little bit more hashrate

Happy mining bro

4 Likes

Nice!

Some of mines can go lower too, those that use less watts. I think your memories are doing the difference at 2200, I don’t want to push mines too far hehe.

GL bro!

3 months and no problems. Stable work.

1 Like

Dude, try absolute core clock, you will get a litttle bit more hash and better power comsuption :wink:

800 to 1000 on the core clock, GL!

1 Like

I could confirm both of your results and also experimened a bit of mixed results.

Finding core800 mem2000 pl75 to produce stable close to 31.1MH/s

I think I’ll roll with that to save up a bit on my memory

2 Likes

Might want to try out what I have. These are the max I can achive that’s 100% stable and running for a few days. 0-1% stale shares. Let me know if it helped you guys.

Below 70w per GPU For my TI’s and under 80w for my Supers.

1 Like

My best results with my Micron 1660 Ti is also with Core 930. I can run mem at 2290 (this is the absolute maximum I can get them to run without any problems). Hashrate is 31.74 Mh/s like yours.

1 Like

how about mem?

I have tres 1660ti and when I put these settings the rig hangs. What should I do to implement this overclock

Keep the core at 900 - 930 and mem at 2000… this is my settings…

Hello,

I got a 1660ti with Micron GDDR6. When i try to do OC on it with above of 1800 in RAM, i got the message “Nvidia settings applied with errors”. What’s going on??

I puf 1800 and its ok, maybe i put 1820 and remains, but maybe i put 1835 and got the message…

Help to a noob please.

Leave PL empty or add value 125…

Thanks, i was puting CORE -200, MEM 2200 and PL 75 (It must be the most common as I have seen). But it crash, i was trying with PL100, PL90, PL80 but still the same.

Didnt try with 0 or 125 as you say, it should work?? why??

Thanks for the answer man.

You have another nvidia card on rig?

Yes, but i tryed it individually.

Now im running with 1800 on MEM with the other card, but as i said, i tryed it individually too.

Keep the core at 900 - 930 and mem at 2000… leave empty PL ,this is my settings…
Before any change’s in rig you must first stop the miner and after change… reboot your rig…

OK thanks!! Ill try when i have to made a change in the rig!!

In other case that i try this settings and still getting error, what can be the problem?? Previously extremely forced graphic card?

In other case change your riser…

Thank you very much friend, it turned

d out better 31.81 MH