More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

MSI RX 5700 XT Mech OC

I have the same problem. I hear about hynix but in older gpus like 580 … I never seen on 5700 …

the same for me

Hi 418805971!
These are impressive stats !
Can you please share your Bios ?

thanks a lot

hi there! i just modified my bios on timmings but if i overlock the memories it crashs the card! i changed severeal times the tref number but no luck! any ideias?

Yes, Hynix is the worst GDDR6 of the bunch. You just have to live with it.

I would recommend NOT running at 100C for extended periods of time unless you want to kill a card.

Tighter timing lowers your overclocking ability… but also allow you to use less power at the same hashrate.

You can try copying a higher strap if you think you can get more hashrate by loosening the timings and overclocking the memory a bit higher.

i tried the 1550mhz timmings and 1750mhz timmings no matter what if i add 850mhz or lower to the memory it crashes the card

Return to stock bios and live with it… (with copy straps your memory temps sky rocket…!)

Please send your vbios to my mailbox :[email protected]

Hey FieBeR.

Thanks for posting that image! I’ve been needing better timings for my Mech OC. Did you mod the bios or just use the AMDMemTweak tool? …and out of curiousity have you changed the SoC Frequency or SoC VDDmax?

If you modded the bios, would you mind sending me the details?

Thanks!

Could you send me a bios ?
MSI RX 5700 XT Mech OC
Micron GDDR6 · 113-MSITV381MH.101

Hello! Please share your vbios for me!!
My sapphire rx5700xt only get 54mh :frowning:
Can you help me?
My gmail :[email protected]
Thanks a lot ! Im Taiwanese

Have you got the modded bios?

Hello, I also have msi rx5700 xt mech oc (micron GDDR6 113-MSITV381MH.101) and I’m running on Linux can’t install more power tool and all that. If you don’t mind can you please send the modded bios so I can flash it right away. My email: [email protected]

I need moded BIOS for Radeon RX 5700 8176 MB · MSI
Micron GDDR6 · 113-MSITV381MH.205

Email: [email protected]

Have you set and SoC mV and SoC Mhz?

How about SoC voltage?

Did you manage resolve the mem temp issue in the end buddy?

can you send me stock bios of this card ? [email protected] . Thanks you .

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.