More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

MSI Geforce RTX 3090 Suprim

Hi all, after being interested in crypto as a general but with a minimal knowledge of IT, i decided to have a crack at the mining…
Brought the frame, fans and all the shit with no exspense spared for the crack…
I have MSI Z390 A-Pro board, i have done all the BIOS settings as explained in the setup…
Please could somebody give me help before the lot goes through the window…Also got 3 no. RTX 3090 cards which in all has cost about 9k which will end up at the local tip…
GEN 1,2,3 seen more gen than gen himself… 4g done that and all the other crap with no success. going get an X-BOX less stress…Also sick of watching HIVE boot in on the screen, my wife thinks ime insane…Help Please also cannot watch any more you tube…

what exactly is your issue? hive booting? recognizing your cards?

I get hive booting up no problem, first card in with no problem 121 hash. Second card :+1:t2: But then when I continue to the third I have issues, not recognising. Kept away from the first x16 pci as I understand sometimes causes issues.

is it the specific card that causes issues? or any 3rd card? if any 3rd card check your bios settings and make sure its properly setup for mining.

you need to provide your Screenshot so we can see what is the problem

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.