More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

MSI 3080 Gaming Z Trio LHR

What are your numbers? I have tried a few settings, I have been mining for about ten days.
Hashrate will not exceed 60 , vs my 3070 non LHR
What am I doing wrong? Is it because ‘lhr’ ?
Help please

Perhaps my 3070 might need help as well?

dont use core offsets for 30 series, locked core is more stable. try 1200 to 1600 for lhr cards trial and error to see where its happiest, remove the power limit as well.

its also possible that the bios is power limited, as other msi cards are (my non lhr gaming z trio 3080 was limited, flashed with evga ftw3 bios instead, which can be fixed by flashing a bios from another manufacturer like evga/asus/gigabyte etc. just make sure the card is the same as yours (ti vs non ti, lhr vs non lhr) and make sure it has the same amount of 8pin pcie power connectors as yours. some bios will report higher power draw than actual as well, just a heads up.

i flash 3080 trio LHR with bios evga but hash only 47 , do have more bios with this

Bro, i also have 3080 gaming z trio lhr, is there any chance you know link for evga bios that work specifically for gaming z trio lhr?

as of now
I need to optimize this

trio 3080 LHR flash bios asus or giga will have 75 mhz with 310w on hiveos
In window , flash suprime u will have 73mhz with 235w

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.