More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Motherboard Suggestions NVIDIA 300x 8 Gpu

Looking for motherboard suggestions for 8GPU rig. I saw this but looked problematic. Biostar TB360-BTC PRO 2.0 Core i7/i5/i3 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) LGA1151 Intel B360 DDR4 12 GPU Mining Motherboard Upgraded Model look

I really like the btcs37 for 8gpu rigs. Cheap, no bios settings to get reset and have things not work etc etc. don’t need risers if you don’t want and again, they’re cheap. alternatively the asrock 13 slot h110 byc pro or 19 slot asus b250 mining expert are both really good too, just a bit more expensive.

Will that support the full hash rate of 3080/3090?

Yep, I’ve ran 8 3080s on one of mine for a bit when I had an old board fail. only switched to a different board now since my 3080 frame is set up for standard atx boards.

What bird are you using now with 8 card?

An aorus z370 with m.2 to pcie adapters, btcs37 is much less hassle to get 8 cards on.

Cool looking for a case for s37 bought one last night lets see if it arrives. Let me know if you see any that dont break bank, might just use a wired shelf

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.