More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Mixed Rig, Keeps crashing while GPU and CPU mining

Hello,
Wondering if anyone can help me out with a problem I’m running into. I have a mixed rig of Nvidia and mostly AMD cards mining ETH. I also have an AMD Ryzen 7 3700x which I’m trying to mine RTM on but I believe the settings on my AMD cards in Hiveos is causing the rig to shut down after a few hours and needs to be manually rebooted once it crashes. All my cards are running on factory BIOS. I’m using Phoenixminer 5.9. Can someone tell me if my settings are causing my rig to shut down? Thanks

If you’re not getting any errors before crashing, My suggestion would be to switch to teamredminer for the amd cards, at least just to test with, you can run trex miner for the 2060 as well. Clocks look decent, but if one card doesn’t like it’s clocks teamredminer is pretty good about telling you which card is causing the crash, then you can either lower the mem or raise the voltages on that problem card and repeat until stable. Let me know if you try that and how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.