More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Mining with rx6800 and rx6800xt

Hey everyone,
I have weird situation on my rig, running 3x rx6800 and 5x rx6800xt. I can’t overclock them correctly, because if I change one number in one card, it affects the rest and hashrates jumping like 33-63mh, used many configurations, replaced miners, updated hiveos to the latest version, same. Why they affect each other?! And how to get them stable? Is there anything I am missing, anybody having similar issues? Thank you

core clock:1300
memory clock:1050
FAN:80%
other:default
base on above value,you can get 61—63m

Yes, updated OS and using teamblackminer version 27 or 35. Have to overclock each card and keep rebooting rig until will see correct numbers, sometimes enough only one reboot, sometimes 5times. I found out what numbers the best for each card, then rebooted. But not always correct numbers on one or two cards, seems like not enough power, then rebooted again, all good. It’s weird as only for 6800series cards, 6700, 6600, 5700 runnning ok, don’t need rebooting a few times. And it is not oveclocking as every time when reboot the rig, different cards showing weird numbers. I had similar situation on another rig with 6600xt cards, switched to version 1.23 and all numbers stable, but 6800xt cards reacting anyway if switch any miner, version etc. Pretty similar was if using windows. Just put recommended lower overclocking numbers, reboot and see, then change numbers, reboot, see, if no good, reboot until something would see ok

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.