More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Mining rig with 4 rx 5700 xt, 2 rx 6800 and 1 rx 5600 xt. 32 hours and still stable

Hello dear community,

I come to show you my configurations, these are the only ones that have been stable using Phoenix Miner.

The bios of all the rx 5700 xt have been medophied, the rest of the cards do not have mod bios.

I remain attentive to any questions or suggestions.

The second temperature is what ? (the one at 80 degree)
I have a rig with only 580 card, and only 1 temperature is shown there (55 degree in my case), so 80 seems a bit big.

Meanwhile, i was heading to purchase new 5700 XT card as well… to upgrage my actual rig (30 Mhs)… and i was expected 45 MH… but your’s seems awesome with the 57 Mhs

1 Like

Second Temperature is memory temp. Now i get to 58mhs with bios mod on the rx 5700xt

Erchino,

What AMD drivers have you been able to use to make the different AMD models run stable together?

Hello, now im using 20.40 drivers.

Hello. Thanks for sharing. Very encouraging.
I’m very new to this. My rig has 4 x 5700XT and 2 x 6800XT.
When I boot the rig, all GPUs are detected but NO hashrate. I tried both the latest release and beta versions of HiveOS.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.