More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Mining rig freezes every few hours

Hey guys
I started with mining a one month ago and i have a problem with my mining rig. Since I got it it just starts freezing randomly I have tryed everything I know. I switched ricers, GPUs, motherboard bios version, ram, boot ssd and even the OS. sometimes it freezes after one hour sometimes after one or two days. When it freezes I just get the notification that my rig is offline and the gpu fans stop spinning.

My hardware
Ryzen 3 1300X
corsair Vengance rgb pro 8gb
aorus A520 elite
1x powercolor RX580 8gb
bequite straight power 11 750w
120gb Kingston ssd

I really hope that you guys can help me because I dont know what i could try

Rig freezes due to extreme overclocks… check every card and see if you pushed any card to the limit

I already played around with the oc settings and even ran it without any oc but it still randomly freezes

no oc = bad oc, what clocks are you currently running?

currently Im trying out an 1070ti with core clock set to 150 and memory at 1000, but its still freezing. On the RX 580 i was using this oc and i had this in the config amdmemtweak --REF 30

i would try lowering the memory oc, 2200 is pretty agressive and wont be stable on all rx580s. start low and slowly increase if stable.

I did this in the begining but my rig is even freezing when I have it at under 2000 and on my windows pc its running with does settings without a problem

exact same memory voltage, core voltage memory controller voltage and clocks etc?

I dont remember this sorry I just took some recommendet ocs and tryed them out

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.