More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Mining on Nvidia GTX 770 4GB 256 bit

I have an Nvidia GTX 770 4gb 256bit Gpu can i mine anything on i and if yes then how, i have tried to do etc and vert coin but they are not starting to show any hashrates.

Nothing worth you time to be honest. Most miners won’t support architecture that old as it’s not worth anyones time. Go through the miners and see if they give errors or if any work, you can open the miner in shell and see what it’s saying.

its a spare card and i have free electricity, it won’t cost me a dime to run it. it would be very help full if you could suggest me any miner compatible with my specs.

I don’t personally, nor do I know anyone using hardware that old as it’s not worth using even with free electric, so I can’t really help there, but if you’re dead set on using it try the popular miners until you find one that works. They will have an error message in the console in the miner if they aren’t going to work.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.