More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Mining on HiveON with payout to Exchange Wallet

I am struggling to understand how to set up a pay out to Binance. I selected Binance thinking all I had to do was pick a wallet for transfer of my HiveON payout. The wallet address I’ve picked is for Etherium deposits, but looks as though it’s designed for Etherium transfer from another platform (ERC20). When my payout from the HiveON pool becomes due, will it be accepted automatically by the ERC20 wallet address? The wallet address I’ve picked is for Etherium deposits, but looks as though it’s designed for Etherium transfer from another platform (ERC20). When my payout from the HiveON pool becomes due, will it be accepted automatically by the ERC20 wallet address? If not, can you say what I need to do to correct it.

If not, can anyone say what I need to do to correct it.

1 Like

yes, your binance wallet eth address is fine.All eth tranactions are going thru erc20.

2 Likes

Ok, because someone said that the minimum payout from HiveOS on Hivepool is like 0.10 ethereum, around USDS399,00, is that true? Do i need to change the pool to Binance Pool ?

Hive OS is not the same as Hiveon Pool. Hive OS can be used with various miners on lots of pools.

Don’t count on what someone says with your investment

Hiveon Pool information is available here: