More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Mining Income Has Decreased

Hi guys
How are you?
During the three days of RVN mine, my income decreased and reached almost two-thirds of what it was.
Does anyone know why this happened?
I guess it has to do with network difficulty. But we need to find a solution to this problem so that RVN mining is as profitable as ETH mining.
I would be grateful if someone could introduce a solution to this problem.

2 Likes

Unfortunately that is the result of all the eth miners finding a new home. There needs to be an increase in price for higher profitability at this point

2 Likes

Everybody’s looking at Whattomine top score, so difficulty scale a lot with the massive incoming amount of miners
Even if RVN raised up, it still is far from being as profitable as ETH
Also altcoins have such high volatility
Today is ERG/QKC day :sweat_smile: RVN is outclassed

3 Likes

I switched my worker from RVN mining mode to BTG mining mode!
Of course, I had a problem with creating the trust wallet address for BTG.
I am currently mining BTG, but I am not sure if the pool can pay the mining income, because on the pool page, the miners are considered inactive and the income is set to zero, while according to the picture, Rig is working correctly.
In any case, it is written on the betterhash.net that BTG mine is more efficient than RVN. (Of course, this is for today and it wasn’t like that until yesterday)
If you find a more valuable coin to mine, please let me know

I personnaly wait to see how many % of miners gonna switch off their RIGs when they gonna understand that the profitability is Off depending on their electricity bills !!!

2 Likes

Hop they will be very numerous else PoW is dead

2 Likes

Yeah I had to shut down my 1070+rx 470 rig. I knew I would so I’m not very disappointed but I’m hoping the RVN price goes either way up, or way down so either its profitable or people get off lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.