More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Miners not running

Hi guys iv been mining around a year but I dont really have any technical knowledge so any help appreciated im running a 12 card rig last night one of my power supplies went off it just controls 6 cards not the main board TB250-BTC PRO BIOSTAR woke top this morning and 6 was running but not mining iv ran the minor log and comes back with 20220915 16:47:04 WARN: Can’t connect to the mining pool, resolve: Host not found (authoritative)
20220915 16:47:04 ERROR: No connection with eth.hiveon.com:24443, retry after 10 seconds
but miners dont start

Is it a joke ?

Are you aware ETH went to PoS ? May be Hive ha snot ended its pool yet, but looks like they did.

You CAN NOT mine ETH anymore, got and choose another one, or sell your stuff :slight_smile:

Hi no I was not aware of this but explains a lot

I thought this was the most important event this week after Elisabeth 2 death

1 Like

ye just had a look its been a busy few weeks :smile: whats people moving on too here was me thinking my rig was broke lesson learnt do my research thanks for your help btw :+1:

Check whattomine and see what the top pow coins are for your cards, stuff will fluctuate a lot in the next few days. Popular ones are rvn, ergo, neoxa, kaspa, flux and so on

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.