More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Miner stuck on same pool

Hi guys, hope someone can help me here.

I have been testing 2miners with lolminer then switched to nsfminer (which I find better IMHO).

I tried to switch to flexpool or crazypool but no way. Nsfminer is stuck on 2Miners.

I found 2 config files ethminer.conf on /hive/miners… and /run/hive/… Tried a manual update on the rig but as I start or restart the miner, the files are replaced. I even deleted 2miners flight sheet and tried without.

Is it something stuck on hive database ? Because when I switched to Gminer, I was able to get to crazypool. Then I switched to the flight sheet with NSFMiner+Crazypool but I got to 2Miners again…

Any help here ?

It seems you are attempting to make changes with the flight sheet.
It seems you are also attempting to make changes on the rig/miner configs/etc.

Are you able to fully control this system from the Hive OS dashboard?

• stop/start miner
  • reboot rig
  • put in maintenance mode
  • etc.

Do you have a Global flight sheet? Maybe in this case with 2Miners?

1 Like

I’m able to start/stop the miner from the dashboard and I only use global flight sheets. I already deleted 2Miners flight sheet.

In case it may help others. I found out I tuned ethminer parameters to use BTC for 2Miners. So custom tuning was always applied. You will need to remove it before.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.