More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Miner Stopp all time after 3h

Hello guys, a question about HiveOs since yesterday I unfortunately have the problem that I no longer have a hashrate on HiveOs. What can be the reason? Likewise, my miner hashrate was 0.00.
Why is that? I already did a reboot, after that it ran for a few minutes, unfortunately then back to 0.00. Minerpool HiveOs, miner currently LoLMiner, have already tried Phoenixminer, unfortunately the same result!
I’ve attached two screenshots for you, maybe someone knows the problem and knows what I have to set so that everything continues to run normally.

Thx guys!

lolminer shows 100% accepted shares. Your cards all shows their megahash. Everything in your image shows the miner still mining. The gaps in the graph are most likely HiveOS API connection issues. Check your pools stats and see if your miner ever disconnected. You can also just remote into your rig with shellinabox and monitor the actual miner.

Remote in: 8:48
MOTD: 14:00

Hey Sethtrosity, Thx for your answere.

Do you mean under Stats - Diagram?

I dont know how is a problem, my Power Voltage going down too 249W from 673W.

Farm übersicht 0

this is the status now, why i have a red 6 on my farm gpu’s?

My Hashrate is 0 and the HiveOS Rate is 0 !?

It looks like maybe one or more of your cards are crashing. You should enable the Watchdog module so it can monitor your hashrate. Click on the little dog icon on the top menu bar. Enable the button at the top, check reboot if GPU offline, and then at the bottom add whatever your max hashrate is (I usually do 20 less than my max). Make sure you change it to MH/s. Then just hit apply to enable it.

This will monitor your hashrate and if it drops below the value you set, the rig will notify you and restart.

1 Like

Your overclocks could use some work, I would start there as it’s likely causing all your issues.

Firstly, see how the graphs for the 3060ti are all over the place? That’s a good indicator of it being the main problem, reduce your memory clock to 1500 or so and slowly work your way up from there.

Switch everything to locked core clocks (instead of the negative offsets you’re using) the goal is to find the lowest locked core clock that gives you full hashrate. For lhr cards 1500mhz is typically a good starting point. No need for power limits when using locked core clocks either.

Also, since you have an lhr card I would recommend t-rex miner for the nvidia cards, and teamredminer for the 6700xt.

1 Like

Okey Guy’s i have start the Watchdog, he start my System after 45 min new.

I see this Log :

Its the LHR Version the problem of all? How can i fix this shit. -.-

Do you mean - 1 Rig Nvidia Mining + 1 Rig solo Amd card mining?

Try why I suggested with your overclocks if you haven’t already. You can add a second miner to your flights sheet, just click edit and add miner.

The red status on your 6 GPUS means they are offline.

When the rig stops mining, is the system still running or do you have to restart it? I ask because I had an issue with my Zotac 3080 where is would cause the system to freeze when it got to hot. Your Zotac 3060 Ti is getting way to hot. When the core temperature gets above 55c your memory temperature is probably around 100c causing it to thermal throttle.

Turn off the Auto Fan module and set the fan speeds to between 90 and 100 percent.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.