More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Miner reporting invalid shares on random gpu's

Hi

I’m using lolminer v.1.34 with 6 gpu rig, before i used t-rex but got some LHR gpus on it now so i switched to lolminer as got better unlock results, anyway, at complety random times and on random cards it shows that red mark of invalid shares, as you see it is 8 invalids in over 3 days uptime, each time new one pops up i check on pool side and there is 0% invalids reported. so my question is is it error in software or should i wory about overclocks wich arent that crazy as i see around other miners :), before i inserted that 3060 and 3060ti on that rig other cards run at that settings for weeks at time without even one invalid share. I just reset it once evry 2-3 weeks to make update to hiveos. But as soon as i put those LHR cards with not that crazy overclocks it stared to pop up from time to time.

same here, i got like 130 bad shares
what the hell…this is crazy!
lolminer got the unlock for the 3060 cards, hands down, but they have been so bad at making this miner stable…for months its keep crashing and bad shares like crazy

please guys, fix it :slight_smile:

New DAG, try restarting your miner if all else is optimal.

Just reducing meanwhile 1.34a comes out normally works :slight_smile:

Release lolMiner 1.34a · Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases (github.com)

It is yet the update :slight_smile:
run meanwhile you are mining with lolMiner 1.32, 1.33 or 1.34: or waith the update of HiveOS

miner stop && cd /tmp && wget https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/download/1.34a/lolMiner_v1.34a_Lin64.tar.gz && tar -xvf lolMiner_v1.34a_Lin64.tar.gz && cd 1.34a && cp lolMiner /hive/miners/lolminer/1.32 && cp lolMiner /hive/miners/lolminer/1.33 && cp lolMiner /hive/miners/lolminer/1.34 && miner restart

last night, lolminer went crazy again :wink:
cards started to report diferent hashrates all the times and even started to stop mining at all, after that they start mining just like that…
anyway, i switched miners and machine was working fine, so i knew its not the machine or cards…
i tried to switch back to lolminer - but i cant - wont connect, wont start mining now at all…
i updated everything, i tried 1.34a, i tried to downgrade - no, wont connect at all…
rebooted the machine like 20 times with different OC settings, but i dont think its the OC settings, since it was running very stable for months with them

any suggestions?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.