More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Miner install failed error

Hi, I’ve installed hive and the rig.config. I’m hooked up to the network but it’s getting an error when it’s trying to I stall the miner. I’ve tried teamred and nbminer and I get this same “returned an error code” and gets stuck at this screen. Any advice on getting the miner installed?

Thank you :pray:

Could be either network related or a corrupted install/failing drive. Have you tried reflashing hive?

I did just redo the image flash fresh onto my usb, then into my SSD, and now I’m getting a cant connect to the network error wtih my wifi adapter that was working fine before. I’ve got it plugged into ethernet. I also removed the rig in hive and created a new one with a new rig.conf.

So it is booting now, into the Nbminer, and it goes for a couple minutes, getting jobs, I can see the info in the dashboard, then the whole thing shuts down on its own.

This is my first rig. I have 2x 750 server psu’s linked together, and 8 rx580 8g on a BTC-T37 board. The cards seem to be getting too hot, is there a thermal shutdown maybe?

You have no clocks set. Default clocks are good for gaming but terrible for mining. Start there

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.