More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

MetaMask wallet

Hello im a little new to the wallets and what to use but I was wondering that I have my wallet address set to my metamask wallet account and wondering how would I receive my eth from hiveOS to my MetaMask account?

When you set up your Flight Sheet just choose your MetaMask wallet. Whatever pool you are mining to will payout to that address. Each pool has different limits, you just have to configure them.

but wheres the payout or when will the payout come? Ive had around .0015 eth ready for payout but when I check my metamask its not there?

HiveOS has nothing to do with your payouts. That is handled by your mining pool. What mining pool are you using? Mining pools have a amount you have to reach before they sent you a payout. For example, ethermine pool lets you configure your payout threshold but the default one is 0.1 ETH. Once you accumulate that amount it will trigger a payout, and once the gas price reaches whatever you have set you get paid out.

Sorry for the late respond ive been dealing with covid, but for me I just put in my wallet address and for the Pool I put it to Hiveon Pool, it says the threshold till payout is 0.1 eth how would I go on and change that to a costume number so I can get paid? Or Should I change it to ethermine and if I do how would I get my pay then?

I have around 12.50$ USD but it says I reached 5% of the payout threshold which it being around 0.1 eth couldnt I make that payout lower to a point that I could take out that money every 2 days instead of waiting that long?

Like I said above, payouts are handled by your mining pool. Some pools allow you to lower the payout threshold and some don’t. I suggest you look into the payouts FAQ for hiveon pool. Taking a quick look at it, I don’t see saying you can lower the payout threshold.

I personally use the ethermine pool and have my payout threshold set to 0.01 ETH.

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.