More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Memory Clock Stucked on Stock Settings

Hi there!

Since I changed my setup back from Toncoin to Ethereum all my GPU cards starts on default factory memory clock.

This happens all the time I start my rig or even when I restart the miner (anyone miner).

For workaround this I have to change any memory clock on default OC for any NVidia Card so after that all the nvidia cards applies the memory clock set uped on OC defintions…

I ve already tried update nvidia drivers and flashed hive os again but dont work.

If anyone could give me some help I thank in advance!

PS. I suspect that mclk 810 command on lolminer is the guilty, because this issue happened just after I used this parameter to mining toncoin (it worked fine to cool down the gpu, but may be the cause of problem to come setup back to Eth)

Eduardo

do you have any OC templates set? are the clocks on the overview tab correct just not applied?

Hi Keaton!

Yes, I have defaut template only (no other templates).

Seem to me exactly like that, memory clocks on the overview tab is all correct but not applied (for the others parameters like PL and Core they applied normaly, just the memorys OC seems not working).

PS. I have 2 AMD GPUs in the same rig working great, no problems with memory OC, only my NVidias card doesnt applie automatically, need to change anithing everytime in OC to “wake up” the setup of memories…

Tks!

Can you post a screenshots of your default template and worker overview screen?

Hi Keaton,

Following the screenshots as you asked, anything else let me know please.

Tks in advance

Eduardo

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.