More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Managing Multiple Farms

Does managing multiple farms on other peoples accounts have any effect on billing between them?

I am concerned that Client A with 2 rigs will end up having to pay because I’ve deployed 6 rigs to Client B and am managing them both for the customers. (different physical locations, IP, account and mining addresses I’m just set as a trusted user to keep an eye on things)

As some of these clients are multiple hours drive away i don’t want to suddenly find the rigs locked out from mining and have to go out and install a fresh OS (I’m seeing A LOT of account locked/IP banned posts when searching for answers to this question)

I don’t work for HiveOS and nor on hiveos dev team
but what i can suggest to you is:
example:
you have 2 customers X have 2 rigs & Y have 4 rigs, what you can do is:

1- create 1 account, then create Farm X and Farm Y, and you deal with the X,Y to pay you for your services and for hive fees
hive fees will be $3/rig/month which will cost you around $18 per month

2- Create account for customer X, and account for customer Y
customer X will be running for free on Hive cause he have only 2 rigs
customer Y will be charged $12 per month for 4 rigs

3- each customer create their accounts for them self, and deal with charges and payments, and they can delegate you to manage their rigs on their behalf , and deal with them personally for your services. and delegation features can be found inside farm in Access tab