More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Асики выдают половину своей мощности в Хайве / Low power of the asics after installation Hive os

Здравствуйте столкнулся со следующей проблемой. после установки Hive OS на ASIC разных моделей(s9, L3+) выдают половину мощности, стал разбираться, оказалось что подобная проблема не только у меня. в чем проблема? помогите пожалуйста разобраться.

Hello I encountered a problem. after installing Hive OS on ASIC different models (s9, L3 +) give out half of the hash, it turned out that a similar problem with other users, too. what is the problem? Help solve the problem.

Я думаю установка Hive на ASIC тут не причем. У Вас на двух асиках не работает по одной плате. Температура 0, хешрейта нет. Нужно до него сходить и проверить. Обычно проблема в питании: или разъем питания вставлен не плотно, либо от перегрева пожелтел, деформировался. Посмотрите не выгнут ли (утоплен внутрь) на каком-нибудь разъеме земляной вывод. Если хотя бы по одной линии происходит дисконнект, срабатывает защита и плата отключается (на ней не горит красный светодиод).

1 Like

I have the same problem but very little difference on my Innosilicon Z9 master about a difference of 0.5Ksol from the asic console and nanopool. But the major problem I am facing is that the asic goes down every 10 hours and restart by it self, it takes one complete hour gradually increasing to full 52-55 ksol/s. This have been happening since I started it on September. The firmware is updated and I have moved the asic to a dedicated 220V/20 amp power circuit and it is improving now, at least it is not shutting down completely without restarting. I would appreciate your assistance on this issue. Why it is mining for 10 hours and then restarts???