More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Low hashrate on 1 RX 6700xt

I’ve got 2 RX 6700 xt founders edition with Samsung memory. Both ran the same over clocks and got 46.9 MHs for over 3 months stable. They run on risers with an HP server PSU.
However there was a power outage a night back and now one of the 6700xt is only doing 41-43 MHs.
The overclocks were stable before; 1300 core, 1075 mem.
I’ve tried different OC settings, swap out new risers, upgraded to latest version of hiveos through the dashboard from web browser and still same problem.
Anyone encounter similar issue like this can help out?
Thanks

can you run amd-info in the run menu option and paste the output here?

looks like you have different clocks for both, try these:

and if one is still low try swapping the cards and see if the issue follows the riser/cables etc or the card

I was trying to get the hashrate up that’s why I had different OC.
The OC u provided didn’t work, It keeps crashing.

I did switch risers and tried different port, also switched power connectors still same.

I clean installed the older version of hiveos and used the same miner as before(nbminer 39.7) on usb, same result.

I noticed that the power and mem utilisation was lower than the other card so idk what’s going on there.

Only thing left is to try another miner orr I’ll have pop in on windows an see if having same problem.

did the problem follow the card or the riser/cable/slot when you switched them? i use gminer for my 6700xts personally

Yh It did because it was GPU 3 and when I switch cable its on GPU 2

and you swapped everything between the two? or just one cable?

I swapped the power connector and USB cable between the 2.
I also swapped out a new riser board too

I removed all card from rig and install only that card and still running around 41mhs without any OC.
As soon as I apply any OC the hashrate drops.
I tried out gminer getting the same 41mhs and when apply and OC I get an error “Msg issuing pre-check failed and smu may be not in the right state” on miner.
So guessing its the card itself.
Will check it on windows.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.