More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Low hashrate 2060 super

i tried msi ventus bios but command propt, said pci substem id mismatch, so no changed applied.

c clock are 900 +

This is understandable because the manufacturerā€™s identifier does not match and must be flashed forcibly with the forced flashing flag.
Another important thing is that you can get a non-working video card this way.

I am just adding my name to the list of people who canā€™t get this card over 38 MH/s.

Like @vulkan16 if I run the card at stock settings it draws 170W, but the second I do anything it drops to 100W, even if itā€™s moving the power from 100% to 99%.

Iā€™m tempted to try what @hkuve2 did with the voltage, although I donā€™t know what to move on the curve and donā€™t want to mess it up.

I attached my settings if anyone has any ideas. I can increase power limit to 100 and it wonā€™t change the watts or hashrate (it will still be 110W).

Try settings in my post: Low hashrate 2060 super - #48 by sourabh23 it might give you 40.32 [no need for any curve editing].

So I have 3 cards, 2 with Micron memory and 1 with Samsung. Identical ā€œmodelsā€ if you will except memory. Samsung hums along at 42Mh where Micron is stuck at the said 38. I tried downloading VBIOS in hive from the Samsung one and flash it to the Micron ones but every time I try downloading VBIOS HiveOS restartsā€¦ So here I am :slight_smile:

Wasnā€™t stable at those settings. Also I couldnā€™t change power level to 103 in Afterburner.

This is the most frustrating card Iā€™ve worked with. Adjusting the Power limit changes nothing. Increasing/decreasing memory changes nothing.

hi
i have the same problem so
for 2060s micron memory try this OC and get ~43mh stable.

1 Like

Hello everyone, did anyone get any improvement on this kfa2/galax 2060s micron card? Here I have the same problem version bios 90.06.44.80.46, I had bricked the card when it flashed bios 90.06.44.00.AE, but I noticed, I was about to try the bios 90.06.44.C0.1D, but Iā€™ve read here that someone use it and didnā€™t get 40+ mh/sā€¦ Iā€™ve tried everything and the maximum I got was 38.4mh/s but I canā€™t get this value anymoreā€¦ So this card really has a limiter eth?

IN YOUR OPINION I CAN OPTIMIZE MORE
PNY RTX2060 SUPER

Hello, I donā€™t knowā€¦ I got improvements here, but with little problems, see with 190 pl what I got, but the consumption status and temperature donā€™t seem to hold up, with these parameters in the photo, there are times when consumption goes up for 160w and the temperature was almost 70Āŗ, and I donā€™t understand why. And also the LA 1min/5min is in redā€¦ maybe itā€™s not unstable. The worst thing is that with the PL below 190 I have the mh limited to 37-38 ā€¦ it seems to be unsafe to use PL 190, does anyone use it?

I really donā€™t understand this 2060s cardā€¦ after it was 70Āŗ I left the PL at 125ā€¦ now I go up to 190 and it doesnā€™t go up in mh, watts, temperature, nothing responds

Hi, did you get better result? This is the best I got, now Iā€™m going to see if itā€™s stable. Although Iā€™ve never seen another report of a high pl like this for 2060sā€¦ sometimes it goes up 41+mh

1 Like

T-Rex v.0.21.6

1 Like

At these clocks they donā€™t give me any fuss, stable for weeks/months at a time.

3 Likes

I have the same problem with a 2060 super Gigabyte Rev 1 Micron Memory.
When i start OCing the memory, i reach a point which it lowerā€™s my power draw, and after that i start losing hashrate.
I canā€™t pass the 40.5 Mhs at 110w using 1035 core + 1200 Memory, If i push more memory it start loses Hashrate.
One thing i noticed is, when i put a big FAN in front of the rig i can push a bit more on memory oc, i donā€™t know if it has some thermal limitation on it. Same happens if i donā€™t use 100% fan speed.

If i put it on windows, using 101% power limit, and after it, OC with t-rex miner with locked core clock at 1035 and using a 750 Memory overclock i can get solid 42 Mhs with higher temps.

So i donā€™t know what the bios is really doing to low the hashrate.

2 Likes

my 2060s is poor

Try to use less memory overclock? and when it start to drop MHs stay with last stable value.

Ty, Iā€™ve tested it a lot now as you said, there was a slight improvement by lowering the CM, but nothing more than 38mhā€¦ my card only seems to go up mh if the CC is -400/500 and the PL is 180+, then I can increase the MC , so it goes from 37mh to 40+, peaks at 41.14mhā€¦ unlike any Iā€™ve seen

Hey guys, same issue here with a kfa2 2060s with micron vram. Manage to have 37mhs with 2 settings. Core - 500 and core 900 mem clock at 0 otherwise it decreases the hashrate. Just the negative core makes the czrd heat A LOT, so i run at 900.
I was wondering, did someone manage to solve the problem and go at 42 44 mhs buy flashing the bios on these cards?