More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Lost gpu RX580 xfx

Hi
My graphic cart is without hashrate and dont show memory in hiveos please help me tanks…!

Hi,
Check the cart on another pc to see if it plays… You bought it as new?
Your bios is the stock or modded through Polaris editor?

1 Like

Hi, I bought a new graphics card and the BIOS is original. I bought all 9 graphics cards together, but card number 9 found this problem after 24 hours.

Hi,

I would try these steps:
1.Swap for a different working slot on motherboard
2.Check Riser+Splitter
3.Re-flash bios for that specific card, sometimes it reverts back for some reason.

1 Like

I did but it didn’t work

Oddly enough, I have the same exact issue with the same exact card and memory. It ran fine for exactly 2 hours 10 minutes. At the 2hr 10min mark, the miner detected a crash on the gpu, now when hiveos starts, it fails to initialize that card. I took the card out and put it in a Windows machine and it gives Error Code 43 there now.

I was running stock BIOS with only hiveos overclocks applied getting around 31 M/hs out of it. Since I’m now getting an error with it on two different computers, I’m guessing the card is somehow fired. It’s a bit odd that we are running the same card / memory and end up with the same issue. :smile:

would be helpfull if u could provide your settings for that gpu…fan speed and hash rate dont tell too much…

I was running the card with the following settings:
Core: 1180
Core State: 1
Core Voltage: 875
Memory Clock: 2200
Memory Voltage: 975

It ran fine with those settings for a couple of hours, now when Hiveos starts, I get:
Andgpu: [PowerPlay] fw load failed
Amdgpu: device_ip_init failed

Under windows, it sees the card, but I get Error Code 43

I see that you fixed it? Can you please share how? I’m having the same issue with one of my RX 580s and I’ve been trying to fix it for the past week no luck.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.