More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Loosing mind with CPU mining with Intel Core i3

Good day all.

Could I ask you please for assistance for making my fleet sheet to finally start mining with CPU?
It is set as secondary miner. I have gone thru settings and after 2-3hours of messing about and restarts I only get the below.
I do know this CPU does not have a graphic chip inside and I was wondering is this an issue?
I do realize it is not mega bucks but for me it is a principle of making it work and understanding what am I doing wrong.

Any help or guideline would be kindly appreciated. Thanks.

get rid of all the config you added, does it mine then?

I can not run it with no config as I try to save it if throw invalid data error.

I got to point where it finds the 4 CPU threads but it only shows temp and n/a. Over the main rig screen I get “zzz” icon which led me to believe my hashrate seems to to be to low…

Am i right?

This it the latest screenshow with changing to cpuminer.

Open the miner in shell and see what it’s daying the issue is. If you aren’t able to undo your config just create a new flightsheet and don’t add any extra config

Upon checking log, it seems to be an issue with pools settings. I googled few and copied those and still same.
I am about to have another go with clear clean start. The only problem is it always ask for settings for url and pool addresses.

I just done another attempt sheet and checking the log here is what I got:

Stratun_subscribe timed out…

I read as that seems to be an issue with Wifi firewall settings. Can someone confirm?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.