More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Lolminer advanced logs

I have enabled logs-on in order to troubleshoot why my miner restarts. I am dual mining eth+ton and the miner randomly restarts and when I check the log files it does not produce any error like t-rex does where it mentions if a specific GPU has an issue.

logs show normal operation and suddenly the miner restarts without any errors.

Does lolminer support extended/advanced logging so maybe I can figure out what is wrong?

you should check your overclocks for your gpus try to nakeing to core that and see the results … you can check the lolminer core sugestions for ech gpu too

the problem is that all my gpus work properly with ETH only and I have many gpus so its hard to start lowering clock one by one in order to find what is wrong. what is the core suggestions for lolminer?

well it maybe different in lolminer for ut gpus
you can check the lolminer core sugestion here:
Tuning guide Dual TON · Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases Wiki · GitHub

are you using whales pool? if so, thats your cause of miner restarts

How is that possible? If this is the reason,which pool would you suggest?

whales bans the miner and causes lolminer to crash after not being able to submit shares. ton-pool has been stable for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.