More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Lolminer 1.46

The new release of lolminer is really sweet. Not only did I get a slight improvement on ton, but locks onto a better unlock for eth. Before it would unlock a 3060 anywhere from 30-33, and changed on each miner restart. Now it is doing almost 34. Same clocks :slight_smile:

1 Like

for me is terrible, i cant connect at all
for more than 1hr and 10 restarts, wont do anything…
i got 3060 lhr and i am mining on 1.43 and without pushing my cards i am doing 39.2 - 39.4 which is not bad at all
But still, i dont know if this is a driver issue or something else - 460.39
I am happy that lolminer are developing miner for 3060 , but there is always something…always we need to make some workaround…

your cards dying after an hour sounds like a oc issue. Have been running 13h at 1410/1600 (samsung, but should probably work with hynix), but don’t really push them too hard

Have a hynix 3060 which I can’t run eth efficiently, and have it doing other coins with low memory pressure

Though lolminer seems less resilient to messed up oc than for instance t-rex. Usually you need to restart the rig if you mess things up with lolminer :frowning:

Just learned something. You need to use maxdualimpact if you want to maximize eth, otherwise it seems to look for the best combination of eth and ton. Also this command seems to use absolute card listing, so you need to list all your cards and the previous ones.

For instance card 1 and 2 are mining using lolminer. So you need to include card 0 in the list

–maxdualimpact *,0.25,0.25

my OC are 1450/2150 - max 2250…

temps are lod, under 50 and fan in like 50% maks…on summer time…
i dont know, honestly i tried like 3-4 different drivers and combinations with lolminer versions…so far i got it working kind of stable
i restart the rig every 24h becuase i am gettind bad shares on 1 card, but that is the best i could do…seems nobody has idea what is the problem

each card is different. Have a card I can’t get past 1500 on the memory. Try that.

Another possibility could be the risers

i know, i got 5 cards, all the same, in order even on serial number…same batch

i will play with the numbers…i got new riser and we will see…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.