More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Login problem's

Hi, from yesterday when I try to log in to the account I’m not receiving the confirmation code through email address.
Can anyone help me, please.

2 Likes

Hiveveryone! :wave:

:warning: Our services should be fully restored in the next couple of hours.

:closed_lock_with_key: If you face any authorization issues on iOS/Android, we recommend logging in to your account via your PC web browser instead. There’s an issue where you’re asked to log in (again) after a successful login attempt – we’re aware of this and will resolve it as soon as possible.

:construction: We recommend holding off on logging on to your account for a few hours until all systems are back to normal. We also advise not starting any work on your hardware during this period, as we cannot guarantee stable access to the system.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and truly appreciate your understanding! :honeybee:

I have the same problem today.
Can’t login, no email code sent.

Any tips?

I have the same problem i think. I keep getting logged out and have to keep logging in everytime i want to check up on my rigs

I have the same problem since yesterday, i dont receive mail code to access my hive account and check my rigs …

1 Like