More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Load average rises

Follow my instructions above. You’re not using locked core clocks, and your card is crashing and you’re not lowering the memory after said crash.

I follow the steps you mentioned but the same thing happens

If you followed my comment above I have 2 questions

What’s the highest stable mem clock for card 1, card 2 and card 3?

And what’s the lowest locked core clock that maintains the full hashrate of said cards?

It doesn’t sound like you’ve found the stable mem clock yet if it’s still crashing.

the problem card is card 2. - I put 450 2400, the rig turns off, I put 1110 2800, it turns off again, nothing works

GPU 1 / PCI 03:00 is not happy with your overclocking settings, riser path, or something.

Which locked core settings have you tried?
Have not seen you post the results of this test which could expose riser path issues: Load average rises - #9 by Grea

The load average on your rig is high. Back to overclocking or riser path issues:

2800 is too high for troubleshooting.

Follow my steps above. You need to lower the memory clock each time it crashes. If it crashes at 2400, of course it will crash at 2800. Don’t just put random numbers here. Lower each crash and reboot until it’s stable. Again, you should have no other value set here besides memory. Find this value first before moving on to the core clock.

As for core clock you need to find the lowest locked core clock, 450 (which is not higher than 500 as I mentioned above) is a positive core offset and is way too much core and will crash the card as well.

You were right, I followed the steps you mentioned and the rig won’t turn off either. However, the best result I achieved was 115.2 MH/s. Is it possible that the BIOS is blocked and should I change the bios?

Msi is known to artificially throttle with their bios’ on some models. You can try if you’d like, just make sure you’re using the bios from a identical model (3080ti) that has the same amount of pcie 8 pin power connectors as yours. This should be 2 or 3. I like evga bios’ but feel free to try a few.

Thanks for helping me out as well.