More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

KAS with bzminer and RX580 cards

So I wanted to try KASPA mining, created wallet and flightsheet and applied it on my miner but the cards won’t start mining, what am I missing?

Carnac the Magnificent died.

What did you do? Show your flightsheet and maybe the terminal output

post your miner log

Hello,

Blockquote
Skipping miner log rotation due to execution time < 30sec ./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by ./bzminer) ./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.26’ not found (required by ./bzminer) ./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.25' not found (required by ./bzminer) **bzminer** exited (exitcode=1), waiting to cooldown a bit Skipping miner log rotation due to execution time < 30sec ./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.27’ not found (required by ./bzminer) ./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.26' not found (required by ./bzminer) ./bzminer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.25’ not found (required by ./bzminer) bzminer exited (exitcode=1), waiting to cooldown a bit

Blockquote

Seems like something is missing.

could your hive install be too old? If not, there is something damaged.

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version GLIBC_2.27’ not found (required by ./bzminer)

Do a fresh install, run hive-replace -s -y in the shell and wait for it to reboot itself.

1 Like

I’ll try this now, thank you

Well it seems like it replaced OS successfully but after reboot it never came online so I have to check it locally later, thanks for helping!

Hello,

Nothing worked so I flashed a new SSD with latest stable HiveOS.
It boots up as a new miner but can’t recognize my RX580 cards.

Phoenix Miner 6.2c Linux/gcc - Release build -------------------------------------------- No CUDA capable devices found OpenCL driver version: 20.40-1147287 No avaiable GPUs for mining. Please check your drivers and/or hardware. phoenixminer exited (exitcode=8), waiting to cooldown a bit

How can it not have drivers for AMD cards?

Can you post a screenshot of your worker overview page?

I removed all cards except one.

Is that image ok?

So the card isn’t showing the ram amount (4gb/8gb) that’s typically what happens when the memory controller dies.

Do the cards work? Can you drive a display from them?

Yes, it’s not showing the memory 8GB.
Memory controller, what do you mean, on the cards?
So all the cards died when I changed to BZminer to mine KASPA :slight_smile:

Yeah on the card itself. Do they work in other systems? Display output?

I´ll have to check that when I get home from work. Thank you, I´ll get back here to let you know.

Hello

Sorry late reply. I have checked my gpus and all of them works in gaming pcs and in other mining machines. Could it happen something to the motherboard? But still it works but can’t start to mine. Strange??

Try your hive install on one of the other systems that the card works on, see if it’s the install itself or if it’s something else hardware related

Do you mean put the USB in the other I mining machine?

Yep, rule out each variable to find the issue

It was HiveOS version that was to old.

So you know. Thanks for helping!