More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Issue with rx 570 8gb msi oc mt51j256m32 113-d00033-m01

Hello Everyone!

I’m having a issue with my RX 570 8GB MSI… The problems are as follows when I put it to mine it installs the drivers that don’t work and gives a CUDA error message. I didn’t change her Bios either… I don’t know if it’s legitimate.
I don’t know if it’s the driver version of Hiveos that it’s installing and it doesn’t work properly. Before it mined normal and after I update the hiveos it installs the wrong drivers seems… Do not know if it is really that. I did a test by windows too and the GPU clock when I install the AMD drivers it gets 0. Is it hiveos version or drivers installed? Someone knows the cause and could you help me please?

Regards!!

Looks like something is wrong with your gpu. Also, cuda is a nvidia thing so that part is normal if you’re not using any nvidia cards.

1 Like

I understand. When it doesnt install the drivers correctly… Then the amd card may be in component problem? Because after I updated Hiveos it stopped working and I don’t remember what version it was on. I’ll try to see if I can put previous version of hiveos with drivers too… I do not know if it will solve. I’m going to put it as the last option to take in a on a graphics card technician for components… because I can lose it forever I believe. Thank you!

If the memory isn’t showing in hive it’s typically a bad memory chip or memory controller on the card

1 Like

I have a 580 that did the same thing. I tried everything I can do (different drivers, different bios’, different machines…) nothing worked.
Is it dead?

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 16-00-15 Rig3 Hive

I believe it must be problems with the same components, some cold welding, or something in short. Because I cleaned it completely… and it detected it once now and started mining after 1 hour fell. The problem is it’s really dying and some component of it is in trouble. And possibly it could be memory like you said.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.