More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Is my Palit 3060 12GB OC a LHRv1 or LHrv2? GPUZ attached

I have a Palit 3060 Dual OC (NE63060T19K9-190AD). Should I udpate driver 470.05 to get full hash rate? And will that unlock work only on Windows? What’s the best one could do if I want to keep it at HiveOS

I don’t think my card should even be LHR. As it was released on Jan’21 and Driver date is Feb’21. As per the famous reddit thread: for all Mfgrs LHR production started 2nd week of June so is it probable that this one is not? The box or

Currently it’s on my test bench hashing stable at ~34 Mh/s drawing 105-110W using t-rex miner on Windows

TechPowerUp spec :point_right: Palit RTX 3060 Dual OC Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database
GPU-Z :point_down:

Hello @tlsolutions: As per your comment:

The first LHR version is a lock inside the drivers, wich can be unlocked using NVidia driver 460.39 or lower.

The second version of LHR is a bit different, they started releasing them in june '21 and if you try to use those cards with driver version 460.39 or lower, the system doesen’t detect the cards, so you have to use higher than that, thus triggering LHR.

Can you tell me how to check if my card above belongs to first or second LHR version ? And what’s best way to proceed if I intend to mine only ETH on hiveos. (not leaning towards dual-mining for now, but will do it, if I really have to) . Thanks for any tips that you can provide.

Yo

GA106 is the sign of v1 LHR and the release date is January 2021 too, wich is good.

If you mine on Windows, then use the 470.05 beta driver.
If you mine on Linux then use driver version 460.39 to unlock the full hashrate for your card.

nonLHR cards get driver locked because Nvidia put the lock into all of its drivers ever since they released the first LHR cards. That is why you need to downgrade drivers to counter that.

If you use HiveOS, then try OC the core clock between 1400-1500, the memory between 2200 and 2700 and try PL 103. , (need different oc with windows)

With these settings and lolminer 1.34, I have 38.8-39.1 MH/s on my v1 LHR 3060’s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.