More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Invalid share with 1 card

Hey guys !

Recently i started to have some issue with 1 3060ti of my rig .
I started to receive invalid shares for no apparent reason .

So far , tested different OC setting (Even remove them , still have invalid shares without OC)
Swapped riser , cable
Tested on my gaming pc with similair OC setting , no temp throttle or crash , work fine

Using T-Rex + Flexpool .

your oc needs some work, 700mhz is too low, try 1500mhz core instead

1 Like

Hey Keaton ,

Thanks for the answer , like i said on my first post , i tried multiple OC setting (Core offset , Core Locked Etc)

This was last night

Try 1500 like I mentioned, 1600 is more than needed. If you continue getting invalids reduce memory clock and reboot each time.

Hey Keaton , so I did what you told me , lock the core at 1500 mhz . Started the memory at 2200 mhz and lowering by 100 and reboot each time . Now I am at 1200 mhz and still invalid shares .

Possible riser/card issue then, can you post a full screenshot of your worker overview screen?

I will when I get home , no access to a computer .

Like I said on my initial post , I already swapped risers and cables and got same issues.

If you tried other risers, everything is up to date (motherboard bios, hive image/version) and are using the miner and clocks you said then there’s a good possibility it’s a card issue.

Could it fix the issue if I replace the thermal pads and thermal paste or I’m done ?

Try testing the card with another pc and see if the issues follow the card. Thermal paste and pads won’t do anything unless it’s overheating.

That’s what I tought .

The problem is there is no sensor for the memory temp on the card so I have no idea if it’s thermal throttling or the card is just bad , I will try to run it again on my gaming pc tomorrow and crank an OC on it

Found the issue ,

For an obscure reason , the combo T-Rex + Flexpool don’t like this only card , no idea why.

Switched to Gminer and no invalid shares.

Thanks for the help Keaton.

You can turn the fan to 100% if you suspect a thermal issue. Gddr6 typically doesn’t run hot enough to matter though.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.