More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Intel e1000e MB integrated NIC

Has anyone been able to correctly fix these integrated nics hanging the network?

There are several posts about it but none seems to present a clear solution.

I have a 10 rig mining network with the 5x Asrock H110 PRO BTC+ and 5x Asus Prime Z270-A, which I recently migrated from windows to hiveOS, all with the latest HiveOS build and have also manually updated the nic’s drivers from the /hive/opt/e1000e directory.

But so far nothing has fixed it. Everyday is a lotery of which rig will crash the switch which is a D-Link DES-1016D 10/100. And unfortunately it mostly crashes during the night or when I’m away from home.

As such, I’m reaching out to see if there is a clear and work solution / fix to this problem or if it’s just better to go back to windows?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem. I have 9 rigs all with Asrock H110 and e1000e. All are upgraded to latest NIC driver. Problem still happens randomly…

I have set a static IP for all rigs, turned on DOH crypt and it still happens…

Anyone have a solution to this?

See my solution in this post

https://forum.hiveos.farm/t/asus-b250-asrock-h110-e1000e-nic-hangs-entire-network-solution/32708

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.