More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Installing nvidia driver 460.39 stops hiveos from starting

I am trying to install driver 460.39 for some rtx 3060 cards. I am in maintenance mode, install the driver hiveos will not restart completely, I have reimage the drive and start over. I’ve tried several times without luck I’ve tried downgrading hiveos a few versions. The rig will run fine with default driver, but trying to get these 3060 to a higher hash rate this is where it stops loading (starting services),

on a reboot, it starts Hiveos, goes to a blank screen right after loading nvidia driver… and “a job is running for Hive” has a red astras before it.

1 Like

Are they V1? I have a V1 that is having the same problem.

ended up solving and learned a bunch along the way as I am new at this. These cards were V2s. All those youtube videos are not so clear on that part. Just left the default driver along and that works. now trying to figure out the best miner and OC settings. NBminer seems to be the most stable, but haven’t ran longer than 8 hours before a total lockup.

Hi, same problem, any solutions ?

I’m duel mining with trex- Eth and Raven. runs stable.

Ok thanks, i reinstaled hiveos and try with nbminer and the default NVIDIA driver and i am getting 36 MH.

How much are you earning with Trex-Eth, Raven and you 3060 v2?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.