More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Inno3D 3060 Ti Twin X2 OC LHR - HYNIX mem clock 3GHz :D

Hello guys. I set the memory clock to 3GHz and the RIG (not RIP yet ) works very stable.
My question is:
Is this clock safe for Hynix memory? Since it is stable, is it bad for memory? Usually recommendations for hynix are max 2.1GHz. Does the temperature increase with the clock speed? How can I measure my memory temperature? Why Hynix can’t be clocked high? Why in Shellinabox memory is 8300 ?
How to find Version number? In GpuZ I found Rev. A1
If I am doing wrong, why?
May the Force of hashrate be with you.

Hiveos2

Hi! it seems newer 3060ti LHR cards have better memory Hynix chips, please can you share a VBios dump from your 3060ti? also which brand are?

How can I do this?
Download the bios on my disk?
And then paste the .rom file on the forum?
I can upload just jpg png gif…

Yes. you can use the Vbios download option on hiveOS, go to overclock tab and then download VBios, then click on the file, (it will download it to your pc) and then if you can please upload to Gdrive or some web and share the link.

I want to try flashing my 3060ti who has the same hynix memory and see if mem oc improves.

Could you please answer my questions above if you can?

Let me know how’s it going with the bios and your cards

Ty! I will try and share my results!

Unfourtunaly bios flashing don’t enhance mem overclocking…
Must be a different chip

:worried: I’m sorry about that. You mean I have a different chip in my gpu?

Probably yes, known as hynix rev 2.0

And you think the temperatures on the memory chip are acceptable and nothing bad will happen?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.