More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

I would like to Bios mod this new Sapphire Pulse RX 5700

I am mining ETH and am getting following stable hash rates with the overclock settings:

I would like to bios mod (how?) to achieve stable hash rates of 55 mh/s and up with power at most 93-95 w. I have seen many have achieved these and better results. I have been able to get up to 55mh/s at 95 w but it wasnt stable and resulted in very frequent reboots.
Can anyone help me with a bios mod setup so that I can get stable higher hashrates with around same power consumption.
Thanks.

Did you find any solution? I got Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 Triple Fan. Bios: 113-2E4262U-O4S
Samsung memory. I am not able to find the bios online.
I am getting 50.7MH with 102W (Core 1400, MV: 800, Memory Clock: 1500)

If I download the bios and try to mod using polaris, it erros that bios is not correct.

I followed few methods outlined on youtube and also by Igors lab, but my GPU became unstable everytime, and I had to revert back to stock bios. I may not be doing the bios mod properly (although I did try to follow everything as outlined), or my card is a little wonky, and does not accept the mods for mining…I dont know the reason. So I am using stock bios with OC settings as follows and am satisfied with the output and am no longer looking for a mod for to get few more mh.

I followed the instructions here, and I’m getting 55-58 on both of my 5700 xt Nitro+ GPUs: Rx 5700 xt - 58.4MH/s 95w

One issue that may be causing reboots is your hiveos version. I (and a number of other users) experience reboots whrn we update past 0.6-203@xxxxx. I accidentally updated one of my 5700xt rigs to the latest version last week, and started consistently getting GPU detected dead reboots until I lowered the memory clocks on multiple cards to 930 or lower. I downgraded to 0.6-203@210815 today, and my rig has been running fine since with the increased memory clocks. The other 5700 xt rig has been stable for months on 0.6-203@210608. My OC settings are 1300 core, 750 core voltage, 750 memory voltage, and start at 950 memory clock. Lowest memory clock on some GPUs is 890 to eliminate invalid shares or reboots.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.