More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

I have some ideas to improve HiveOS Web GUI

Hi;
I have some ideas to improve HiveOS GUI. I have 61 pcs mining rig. Each one has different hardware. I need a little features. All of them is so easy to add. Only a few HTML code and a few database field. No need to complicated codes. Any software developer could complete them in a few hours.

WEB GUI
There is a field which we can write any desription about the rig. And we see the description at the top of the page under rig name. It is good but it s not enough. Please put an icon next to rig name at the top of the page. We can see the desciprion if we mouse over the icon. It will be better.

I write many things about which gpu has termal ped replaced, fan replace. And COIN/ALGO/POWER-CONSUMPTION. Please dont show it at the top of the page next to rig name. Please put an icon next to rig name. I want to see if I do mouse over the icon. It is named as tooltip. Example: CSS Tooltip

One of the desriptions:

ETH:267MH(T-REX)
NEOX:122MH-130MH(T-REX)
FLUX:264SOL(G):183SOL(LOL):284SOL(MINIZ)

GPU0:NoFan
GPU1:TermalPaste:Noctua_NT-H2_10/09/2022
GPU3:TermalPaste:Noctua_NT-H2_12/09/2022
GPU10:TermalPaste:Noctua_NT-H2_10/09/2022
GPU11:NoFan

I write one thing each line. But I see it as:

ETH:267MH(T-REX) NEOX:122MH-130MH(T-REX) FLUX:264SOL(G):183SOL(LOL):284SOL(MINIZ) GPU0:NoFan GPU1:TermalPaste:Noctua_NT-H2_10/09/2022 GPU3:TermalPaste:Noctua_NT-H2_12/09/2022 GPU10:TermalPaste:Noctua_NT-H2_10/09/2022 GPU11:NoFan

I want to see each line. Please dont combine the lines.

The last one more thing:
The overclock page is awesome for each algo. As everybody knows the rigs eats more power than HiveOS reported. (risers, fans, cpu, motherboard, gpu etc.) HiveOs only reports GPU Power. I know there are some options at the setting page: Hardware power consumption, watts and Power supply unit efficiency, %. But It changes if I change the mining algo. For example: ETHASH and KAWPOW eats different hardware power consumptions.

My advise:
You can put a few field at the overclock page.
COIN: ETH
ALGO: ETHASH
POWER CONSPUMTION: 2000W
HASHRATE: 731MH

As you know we are in the bear season. We always try to mine different coin in different algos.
Each rig has different hashrate and power consumption even if we use the same hardware.

For example:
I have two rigs which each one has 6 pcs RTX3080Ti EVGA XC3.
First rig has 731MH and second rig has 720MH.

We can write our values at the overclock page. So, we can check whenever we need this informaiton.
I want to write the power consumption at the wall watt meter and hashrate of the rig.

Feature requests via email to [email protected] although they are busy with straggler ETH payout requests.

Pretty sure there are job openings posted as well. If it is “easy” as you say, put in an app and develop it :slight_smile:

E-mail was sent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.