More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

I have Rtx 3060 ti Lhr msi gaming x not detected on hive os ? anyone can fix the problem

images

I’m not sure what you are running but I myself have 7 cards mining, ranging from 3060 ti LHR to the 3080. Now, I had a blue screen for my rig when i put my new cpu in a brand new mother board. (I used PC part picker to check compatibility).

Is this the card you are running? or are you running more?
I did a fresh flashdrive hiveos image flash using RedPanda mining’s tutorial on youtube. It was MUCH better than trying to load all gpus at once. Test hiveOS image on 8gb + flash drive with no cards. See if it works properly.

Then turn off

Then add your cards and power them properly 8 pin to dual 8 pin splitter available on gpurisers.com (what i used not advertising)

Then turn on with HIVEOS flash drive and see if it shows up. If not, please let the comment section know

Don’t stop trying!
Just be careful

Crack on!

i got 5 RTX 3060 ti gpu card, same model but difrent brand… the only problem just on this Msi gpu. the others work well, i try to put this card on my pc this card work propely, i confused!! why this card not work on my Rig mining?

Does it work by itself, directly on the motherboard?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.