More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

I have both 3060 v1 and v2, how do i get them both to work on the same rig?

I have 3060 v1 about 3 GPUs

and I have 3060 v2 lhr about 2 evga, 1 gigabyte.

I want to know how i can utilize both on the same rig , as they will not both get 37MH with any of the new hacks or bypass.

if anyone has any tips or tricks, that would be great.

I have the same issue. Unfortunately, the only way i was able to all run together was by using the latest driver 470.63.01 but that means lowered hash rate ~27MH/s per card.

Oddly enough, however, is that all my cards are v1. 3 of them are not LHR but afaictl the last one is LHR. It is on BIOS 94.06.14.40.45, and I tried using the VBIOS from the NON-LHR and flashing it to the LHR card but it wouldn’t take. Complained about wrong PCI ID.

Anyway, so i tried to see if I could run different drivers for diff cards, and reached out to HiveOS support but they said it’s not possible. I’m thinking maybe running docker?

1 Like

Yes jaytee is right, you have to update to the latest driver 470.63.01 for your ridge. They will be work fine. I don’t have 3060 v1. So here is my OC for 3060 LHR. Make sure set the fan 75 up so the hastrate will be more stable.

which miner are you using with the LHR?

Nbminer

so how much hash rate were you getting on 3060 NON-LHR on 470.63?

You tryed do the glitch o v1 3060’s mine are loving it… and you can run ghe other as well i think…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.